Thursday, March 24, 2011

Creations with Christina











Sorry it is in side ways
I followed along with Creations with Christina on her mini album. The day she showed the paper line Blast Off I was so upset that I didn't order on the website she had recommended Generations Crafting, I only ordered the Gabrille and Time matter of fact I am still kicking myself because I keep going back and looking for the 6X6 paper and it is still out. Oh well, I went through my papers and I found this stack I bought last year at Hobby Lobby - Little Boys and their toys by paper studio and I thought it looked close enough to Blast Off. I also didn't have the cartridge fabulous finds but I used my rewards points and I am still waiting on it to come in the mail so this morning I decided I was going to finish this album without the cartridge. I used gypsy wandering to make the little mini book and I think everything else is the same that Christina had used. I so enjoyed making this that I had to make two :D.....thanks Christina

1 comment:

  1. I love that paper pack...Very Boy :) Good idea to use your rewards points for the cartridge...So glad you enjoyed the series and I love your take on the mini :) Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...