Sunday, October 10, 2010

MY PINK STAMPER CHALLENGE

Challenge: Make something Winter related! Scrapbook page, card, gift, etc.






It needs to be something you create AFTER this challenge. Meaning that you should not pull something you have already created that falls under this category. A true challenge is something that you challenge yourself to create.





You have until Monday morning to complete and post this challenge below. One person will be randomly drawn and they will win Cricut Winter Frolic Cartridge!!





Ready, set, GO!!!



So I used A child's year for the cute out and I used an old Holiday DCWV stack for the background and I stamped Peace in the upper left corner and embossed it.

1 comment:

  1. Did you mean that the project had to be completed by this morning? Thanks for sopping by my page for the Think Pink Blog Hop.

    Christel
    www.onescrappinsisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming to my blog...have a bless one

Special Delivery

 I know it has been such a long time since I have posted and I will not promise myself I will do better because I said that before and look ...